1958 Marrs McLean Renovation

Title

1958 Marrs McLean Renovation

Subject

1958 Marrs McLean Renovation

Description

A photo of the Marrs McLean building in 1959. In 1958 Marrs Mclean donated $500,000 for the construction of a new science building at Trinity. This donation amounted to a third of Trinity’s existing scientific education budget. Also included in these plans were $1,500,000 to expand Trinity’s natural science programs, which had previously lacked adequate funding. The new facilities provided by this donation allowed for increased access to scientific Experiential Learning with new labs and more modern classrooms.

Source

Trinity Mirage

Publisher

Trinity University Archives

Date

1958

Citation

“1958 Marrs McLean Renovation,” 150 Years of Experiential Learning at Trinity, accessed April 7, 2020, https://150years.omeka.net/items/show/171.

Output Formats

Social Bookmarking